Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Columbus Day Afternoon

I fell in the same sleepy boat trap Tom is falling in here
Cloudy, raining, inside boat day afternoon  = A. interior boat project day?  B. boat nap?  What do you think?  Remember the day before was spend scrubbing and waxing the boat, not to mentions the morning waxing.  Answer?  C. both!  I couldn't help it.  Most of my boat chores this trip are outside chores.   Plus it was absolutely perfect napping weather.  However, it was a short one.  I roused myself around did a few things and then dashed out to run a few more errands.
Have you tried Recaito?  I recommend it.
I returned to the marina in pouring rain so I sat in the rental car waiting for it to ease while I pictured the exact location of both my foul weather jackets!  Oh well.  I made a run for it as my mother's voice rang in my head "you won't melt."  Indeed I didn't mom.  Dinner of  chicken and rice Recaito -yummy.

1 comment:

  1. I have never heard of or seen Recaito -- how interesting! We both love cilantro, so I am sure we'd like it. All your "boat food" looks so delicious!

    ReplyDelete