Monday, April 15, 2013

Subscribers and Followers of this Blog


I am still fine tuning some of the settings and struggling a bit to do that.  Where are all the tech savvy preteens when you need them!  I am trying to figure out how to push updates out to followers and subscribers specifically using Blogger.  In the mean time, please bookmark or save this blog in your favorites and check back often until I can get the setting figured out.  Sorry for the inconvenience.  No, I am not on Facebook - yet so please don't suggest it.  We decided to do a blog over FB because people can read along without having to belong to anything or login unlike FB.         

1 comment:

  1. You should be able to add a blogger widget to your right side bar with an RSS feed, then folks who use various readers (I recently changed to feedly) will get updates in their feeds. There is probably a way to allow email subscriptions through a widget as well, but I prefer to get all my blogs in my feed reader to keep my inbox uncluttered.

    ReplyDelete