Monday, April 8, 2013

I Resigned From Work Today

With Ms Rosie (my first inside partner) - what a team!
Let me say that again....I resigned from work today.  That was more for me than you.  PINCH ME - the day is finally here after all the planning.
Traded my little black dress for black foulies
Why did I resign?  We are going cruising.  When?  Soon.  How soon?  We turn the keys to our house over to renters May 15th then we will move aboard full time.  The plan?  See The Plan tab.  It's simple for now.  Check back for updates here as well as on on the various other tabs across the top of this blog.  Be sure to subscribe so you get updates as we adventure along.  I will not be sending out emails when I update.  It's up to you subscribe or check back frequently.   

9 comments:

  1. Thanks. Maybe we will see you this summer/fall?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am unbelievably jealous girl! we're still waiting for a sold sign in our yard :(


    Deb
    S/V Kintala
    www.theretirementproject.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your matriculation to the world of retired but sailing! Maybe we will cross paths this summer as I'm thinking of heading North a bit or not.

    Regards, Mike
    s/v Escapade 40LRC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks. North or not - I love it! We will keep an eye out for you. Where are you now?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations -- you really did it! So excited for your future plans!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations and bon voyage. We will be following you in a few years - ROB SCHENDEL

    ReplyDelete