Wednesday, April 17, 2013

HUGE Sigh of Relief


Did you hear it today?  It might have sounded like a wind blowing through your area but in reality it was us.  We let out a big sigh of relief - GIGANTIC.  I am not going to bore you with the details but mainly because it's all too raw and I get very worked up over it.  VERY !!!  Nor am I going to entertain any discussion in comments about this topic at this time...  Our sigh of relief? We were both able to obtain health insurance.  We have always been covered through my work, no problem. Unbeknownst to us, it can be an extremely difficult thing to get on your own.  But after many stressful, stressful weeks, we have it, or will May 1st. Whew!  Maybe someday I will post about our experience so others can learn from it.  Maybe not.

No comments:

Post a Comment