Friday, May 3, 2013

Rear View Mirror -What Else Do Sailor's Do In The Winter?

Doors for access panels Tom plans to cut in both heads. 
January 2013.  They order sailing stuff - equipment, gear, raw materials.  And they plan projects.  Many, many, many projects.
Our companionway doors arrived this week!  We had a cheaper, less sturdy wooden pair of doors like this (from a totally different company than Zarcor) on our C30 and we LOVED them.  So much better than putting in hatch boards, taking out hatch boards, putting them back in, taking them back out.  We are very excited to have top, quality Zarcor doors for s/v Honey Ryder.
I am like a kid as Xmas every time the FedEx guy shows up at the front door with another part or spare.  I think I might be freaking him out with my enthusiasm.
*The snow last night reminded me of this Rear View Mirror posting so I thought I would pull it out and post it.  Yes, I said the SNOW last night.  That is not a typo or a rear view mirror comment.  It's May 3rd and we have snow on the ground!  It's absolutely crazy.  

1 comment:

  1. Sabrina, you are going to love these. We have some on our boat. Not Zarcor but still nice.

    Tim

    ReplyDelete