Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Email Alerts of Blog Updates

sorry for the bad pic but I wanted to actually show it
I think I have finally figured out a way so readers of this blog can automatically get an email letting them know that there has been a new posting.  On the right hand side of the blog, there is a section that says - Follow by Email.  I am told that if you click on this and sign up, you will get an email confirmation.  I believe you will also get an email each time we do a blog posting.  I think.
I post this because many friends/family have emailed that they want notice of updates.  If you are not interested and/or don't want to get emails..no worries.  I just wanted to let those interested know.
*Thanks to my Sailing Sista Sammie for helping me test this!

2 comments:

  1. Not only do you get an email that there is a new post, the new post is in the email so you can read it right there. If you don't get an email to confirm when you initially sign up, check your spam or junk mail folder. That's where my confirmation email went until I told it not junk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sammie, good to know. Thanks again for your help in testing this feature out!

    ReplyDelete