Saturday, March 3, 2012

The Curse of Netflix Ends Well

I have been having major issues with Netflix via the laptop. I thought I had that fixed prior to this trip. I was wrong. We were very disappointed as we were hoping to get caught up on some movie watching. Frustrating! BUT this turned out to be a good thing, instead we turned to reading material on board. Me - Jimmy Cornell's World Cruising Routes. Tom - the stove manual. Seems there is a battery for the starter switch. The one that doesn't work. The one the previous owner said "starter switch doesn't work, just use a match.". Tom jumped into it the next day and got it working - yay!

1 comment:

  1. Well, there ya' go! Yay Cap10 Tom. Sometimes not having all our connectivity can lead to good things. When our internet goes down here, I read a lot more books. That's a good thing, even if it's annoying at the time.

    ReplyDelete