Sunday, August 4, 2013

Hair Cut Day at Salon Sabrina

Very long and bushy

"There's always a hat if this goes bad."  This is what Tom said just before I nervously began cutting his hair this morning.
Newly trimmed
The first thing you need to understand for those of you that don't know Tom, is that he has a terrific head of hair.  IMPORTANT NOTE - head of hair @ 50!  Impressive fact number one! 

Drying
B.  Full head of hair.  No bologna slice on the back.  Not even a slice of salami.
The back - fly aways on the right are from the fan blowing and not my cutting - at least that is my story

#3  He has exactly 2 gray hairs on his head (facial hair excluded)... aka nice head of hair!
Evening tussled cruisers look
So yeah.....I was nervous.  It didn't help that we slept in a little too late and the wind started picking up 1/2 the way through.  However we persevere as I  tried to remember what his hair gal taught me.  It really looks oh-kay for the first attempt.  Previously I had done a perimeter trim that turned out to be no big whoop, however this one was a the full enchilada cut. 

2 comments:

  1. I think the "whole enchilada" is a little intimidating for everyone the first time...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you did very well! Tell Tom I hate him for his two gray hairs. I got my first two at age 25, half his age! Some people really do better than others in the genetic lottery. :-)

    ReplyDelete