Monday, February 25, 2013

Pacific Time - Costa Rica

Yes, I/we have been missing in action.  It might be winter but we have been busy.
Sunset on the Pacific Ocean
In early February I got to stick my toe into the Pacific Ocean.  2012 was a good year sales wise for me and thus I made the President's Club Trip to Costa Rica - Guancaste to be specific.  Tom opted out because he had too much to do back in KC and awards trips aren't really his gig. 
Our secret beach hang out
My dear friend Gail happily agreed to go along and we had a blast.   In fact I ended up sticking more than my toe in the Pacific! 
Sunset at Playa Tamarindo
Ready for some zipping
Sorry for the blur, I was moving!  No braking for this sailor chick!
We swam in the ocean, sat on the beach with our toes in the sand, went on a snorkeling trip via skiff, zip lining through the trees and over gorges (first time for both of us - awesome), saw tons of howler monkeys, danced, ate yummy food and drank la cerveza de Costa Rica Imperial (me) and drinks served in coconuts (Gail). 
Off to do some snorkeling
Very successful trip.  I highly recommend Costa Rica.
Lunch in Tamarindo
One of many places in Tamarindo to learn to surf

1 comment:

  1. It looks awesome. I think you and Gail should definitely be in any Marketing photo for the Adventure Tour company -- you really look the part! So glad you got to go. :)

    ReplyDelete