Friday, May 18, 2012

Big Day - Free Stuff

This week turned out to be a big week for me.
1.  I had the largest software sale of my career and for my company.  BIG!  HUGE!  Woo Hoo!
2.  I got a free paperback sailing novel ( "Drink, Dear Boy?") in the mail....by mistake it turns out.  The package was addressed to me but the book was autographed to "To Gerry with best wishes" - Alwyne Chappell.  Hum?
Guess which one I am more excited about?
*Hey Gerry, sorry sucker....my book now!  hee hee.
**Thanks whoever sent the book to Gerry.
***Actually I am excited about both.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, CONGRATS on #1!!! Woo-hoo indeed! I think you just secured your job for as long as you want it. :) And how neat on the book, especially since it was a sailing book. There is a deeper meaning there, I am sure. Enjoy and congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! My mystery gift made the blog! Hope you enjoy it....

    Congrats on the big sale!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Sailing Sister Renee for the book. Mystery solved and no Gerry was involved.

    ReplyDelete