Monday, December 28, 2009

Xmas 2009

Xmas 2009

Great to see family and friends and all....
Sort of kewl to have a white Xmas until you have to stress about family traveling in weather....
And just snow - Oh no. First rain, then sleet, then a bit of ice, then snow and then the wind...for 3 days.
Blizzard city!











We spent three hours shoveling our walk and drive.
Later Mother Nature chose to blow in more snow so that it didn't look like we shoveled at all. BITCH!










Our next door neighbor finally came out and started on his drive. I think we shamed him into working on his driveway when he heard us. Luckily the reverse does not happen when it's summer and I see him getting out his lawnmower as I pack the car for the lake. LWOAB! (Loser without a boat - pronounced L-Woab, meant in the kindest way.) Some of my best friends are LWOABs. His first comment was "I thought you two would be somewhere warm on a boat." BASTARD - meant in the kindest way.








So...
shovel or paddle? Hum????
I reminded Tom of one Patrick's (of s/v Stolen Child) cruising moto's..."it's a good cruising day when I don't have to put on a shirt."
BASTARD! Meant in the kindest way.











Maybe Xmas next year?












Or this?











Or this?























Or even this?

No comments:

Post a Comment