Saturday, September 14, 2013

Morning View


A dock neighbor bought a new spinnaker and needed a block and line run from the top of the mast.  He asked if I would go up and install it.  "All you have to do is sit back, relax and enjoy the ride and view.  We'll do all the work."  Okay.


He was right.  The view was awesome.

Hi Tom.  Gee, you look small down there on the deck.

My handy work.

View down our dock.  Unfortunately you can't see s/v Honey Ryder.  She's hidden by the trawler next to us. 

5 comments:

  1. I've been to the top of a hundred masts but never thought to take a selfie, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love LOVE going up the mast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wanna make a shorter trip to the lower spreaders?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yikes! I'd have to add a diaper to the climbing gear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love getting high with a little help from my friends. Now that I've gained weight, they don't like to take me up near as much:-(.

    ReplyDelete